Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Dental Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Treatment Options
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
- Why Our Office Uses BioHorizons Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
If you are in severe pain due to a tooth ache, please come to see us. We are here to help. It may take us a few hours to get to you, but if you come before 10 AM, we will do all we can to see you that day. Sometimes we do not take walk-ins on Fridays. Call and check with us or drop by the clinic and see what is going on if you need to walk-in on a Friday.